- Designed for use on a bookshelf or stand
- Two-way design
- Ideal for smaller rooms
Bowers & Wilkins | Standmount Speaker – 705 S2
END OF FINANCIAL YEAR OFFER: $900 TRADE IN on your old speakers This uncompromising two-way speaker reveals subtle nuances in music others miss. Its high performance features include a solid […]
END OF FINANCIAL YEAR OFFER:
$900 TRADE IN on your old speakers
This uncompromising two-way speaker reveals subtle nuances in music others miss. Its high performance features include a solid body tweeter-on-top design borrowed from the 800 Series Diamond.
Solid Body tweeter
Milled from a solid block of aluminium, the solid body tweeter housing design creates an acoustically optimised housing for the tweeter – one that’s exceptionally inert and resistant to resonances.
Carbon Dome™ tweeter
Carbon Dome™ tweeters are a brand new technology purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double-dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
First introduced with the 800 Series Diamond, the Continuum™ cone represents the biggest step-change in midrange performance since Kevlar®. Its woven, coated material provides highly controlled break-up, resulting in a more open, neutral midrange.
The 705 S2 is available in Gloss Black, Satin White, or Rosenut.
- Bookshelf/standmount speaker
- Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Acoustic heft to satisfy the demands of bigger rooms
- Slim, high-performance floorstander
- Designed to blend unobtrusively into your home environment
- Large high-performance centre-channel speaker
- Two dedicated bass drivers
- FST Continuum Cone midrange
- 700 Series’ flagship floorstander
- state-of-the-art technologies
- Solid body Carbon Dome tweeter housing
- Substantial three-way floorstander
- Built to fill even the largest rooms with full-blooded, realistic sound
- Compact centre channel speaker
- Brings superior dialogue clarity to the home cinema experience