- 2-way vented-box system
- Studio-inspired technologies
- Immaculate sound quality
Bowers & Wilkins | Bookshelf Speaker – 706 S2
PURCHASE ANY BOWERS & WILKINS 706 S2, AND RECEIVE A BONUS PAIR OF PX5 WIRELESS HEADPHONES WORTH $649* *Offer finishes end of June 2021 With its larger bass/midrange unit, the […]
PURCHASE ANY BOWERS & WILKINS 706 S2, AND RECEIVE A BONUS PAIR OF PX5 WIRELESS HEADPHONES WORTH $649*
*Offer finishes end of June 2021
With its larger bass/midrange unit, the 706 S2 delivers a sound that feels fully formed and entirely true to life, with outstanding detail, spaciousness and musical insight into recordings.
Carbon Dome™ tweeter
Carbon Dome™ tweeters are a brand new technology purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double-dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
First introduced with the 800 Series Diamond, the Continuum™ cone represents the biggest step-change in midrange performance since Kevlar®. Its woven, coated material provides highly controlled break-up, resulting in a more open, neutral midrange.
The 706 S2 is available in Gloss Black, Satin White, or Rosenut.
- Large high-performance centre-channel speaker
- Two dedicated bass drivers
- FST Continuum Cone midrange
- 700 Series’ flagship floorstander
- state-of-the-art technologies
- Solid body Carbon Dome tweeter housing
- Slim, high-performance floorstander
- Designed to blend unobtrusively into your home environment
- Substantial three-way floorstander
- Built to fill even the largest rooms with full-blooded, realistic sound
- Designed for use on a bookshelf or stand
- Two-way design
- Ideal for smaller rooms
- Compact centre channel speaker
- Brings superior dialogue clarity to the home cinema experience