- 700 Series’ flagship floorstander
- state-of-the-art technologies
- Solid body Carbon Dome tweeter housing
Bowers & Wilkins | Floorstanding Speaker – 704 S2
PURCHASE ANY BOWERS & WILKINS 704 S2, AND RECEIVE A BONUS SET OF PX7 WIRELESS HEADPHONES WORTH $849* *Offer finishes end of June 2021 Looks can be deceiving. Despite its […]
PURCHASE ANY BOWERS & WILKINS 704 S2, AND RECEIVE A BONUS SET OF PX7 WIRELESS HEADPHONES WORTH $849*
*Offer finishes end of June 2021
Looks can be deceiving. Despite its slim dimensions, the 704 S2 has the commanding presence of a much larger speaker, thanks to advanced technologies such as a dedicated Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange.
Carbon Dome™ tweeter
Carbon Dome™ tweeters are a brand new technology purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double-dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
First introduced with the 800 Series Diamond, the Continuum™ cone represents the biggest step-change in midrange performance since Kevlar®. Its woven, coated material provides highly controlled break-up, resulting in a more open, neutral midrange.
The midrange driver in the floor-standers feature a decoupled design, adapted from a similar system in the 800 Series Diamond. Decoupling reduces cabinet colouration, and boosts midrange clarity.
Aerofoil™ Profile bass cone
Developed using advanced computer modeling techniques, the Aerofoil™ Profile bass cone has a variable thickness, providing stiffness and rigidity where it’s needed most. The result: deep and dynamic bass.
The 704 S2 is available in Gloss Black, Satin White, or Rosenut.
Bowers & Wilkins 704 S2
- Compact centre channel speaker
- Brings superior dialogue clarity to the home cinema experience
- Large high-performance centre-channel speaker
- Two dedicated bass drivers
- FST Continuum Cone midrange
- Bookshelf/standmount speaker
- Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Acoustic heft to satisfy the demands of bigger rooms
- 2-way vented-box system
- Studio-inspired technologies
- Immaculate sound quality
- Substantial three-way floorstander
- Built to fill even the largest rooms with full-blooded, realistic sound
- Designed for use on a bookshelf or stand
- Two-way design
- Ideal for smaller rooms