- Save $1100!
- Large high-performance centre-channel speaker
- Two dedicated bass drivers
- FST Continuum Cone midrange
Bowers & Wilkins HTM72 S2
HTM72 is a great choice for home cinema set-ups in smaller rooms, where space is at a premium. Partner it up with the more compact 700 Series speakers, such as […]
HTM72 is a great choice for home cinema set-ups in smaller rooms, where space is at a premium. Partner it up with the more compact 700 Series speakers, such as the 706 or the 704.
Carbon Dome™ tweeter
Carbon Dome™ tweeters are a brand new technology purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double-dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
First introduced with the 800 Series Diamond, the Continuum™ cone represents the biggest step-change in midrange performance since Kevlar®. Its woven, coated material provides highly controlled break-up, resulting in a more open, neutral midrange.
The HTM72 S2 is available in Gloss Black, Satin White, or Rosenut.
- Save $800!
- Bookshelf/standmount speaker
- Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Acoustic heft to satisfy the demands of bigger rooms
- Save $1000!
- Designed for use on a bookshelf or stand
- Two-way design
- Ideal for smaller rooms
- Save $700!
- Slim, high-performance floorstander
- Designed to blend unobtrusively into your home environment
- Save $1500!
- Substantial three-way floorstander
- Built to fill even the largest rooms with full-blooded, realistic sound
- Save $2800!
- 700 Series’ flagship floorstander
- state-of-the-art technologies
- Solid body Carbon Dome tweeter housing
- Available in Rosenut and White only