Wharfedale | In-Ceiling Speaker – WCM-65
Out of stock
The new WCM-65 in-ceiling speaker demonstrates Wharfedale’s lifetime lasting build, with a musically thrilling sound. Key Features In ceiling speakers Edgeless design for discreet installation Magnetically attached grilles 1″ Titanium […]
The new WCM-65 in-ceiling speaker demonstrates Wharfedale’s lifetime lasting build, with a musically thrilling sound.
- In ceiling speakers
- Edgeless design for discreet installation
- Magnetically attached grilles
- 1″ Titanium swivel NEO tweeter
- 6.5″ polypropylene mid / bass driver
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Easy install safe lock mechanism
- PP cone with high excursion rubber surround
- Thermal tweeter protection
- +/- 3dB bass & treble controls
The edgeless exterior design on the WCM-65 with magnetic micro-perforated grilles guarantees a seamless blend between ceiling and speaker. While externally the speakers are simplistic and discreet, advanced drivers and crossover networks are housed within.
The rigid polypropylene LF cone paired with an ultra-durable, high-excursion rubber surround guarantees stability under high pressure and extensive bass output. Titanium dome tweeters with highly efficient neodymium motor systems complete each speakers’ wide frequency response with a scintillating high frequency and wide dispersion with a rotatable tweeter for optimised positioning.