- 1 x 8″ (200mm) cone long-throw driver
- Low level inputs, dedicated LFE input
Wharfedale | Centre Speaker – Diamond 220C
Quite simply put, the Wharfedale Diamond is one of Wharfedale’s most successful speaker series, if not one of the most successful hi-fi speaker series ever. The Diamond Series has broken […]
Quite simply put, the Wharfedale Diamond is one of Wharfedale’s most successful speaker series, if not one of the most successful hi-fi speaker series ever. The Diamond Series has broken the mould for combining award winning sound quality unforeseen at this price.
- Enclosure type : Bass reflex
- Transducer complement : 2-way centre speaker
- Bass driver : 130mm Woven Kevlar Cone x 2
- Treble driver : 25mm Soft Dome
- AV shield : Yes
- Height (on plinth & spikes) : (174+16)mm
- Width : 470mm
- Depth (with terminals) : (236+28)mm
- Carton size : 560x3320x280mm
- Net weight : 8.5kg/pcs
- Gross weight : 10kg/ctn
- Gross weight : 25.2kg/ctn
- Cabinet Finishes: The diamond 220C is available in Black Wood veneer with a high-gloss black baffle.
From 1982 Wharfedale Diamond has meant one thing – impeccable performance at an affordable price. Today we are pleased to bring you the latest series of loudspeakers from Wharfedale that aspires to this tradition – Diamond 220C.
Foremost in the design criteria for Diamond 220C is the ongoing research into loudspeaker driver sound quality. The speaker series uses Wharfedale’s famous woven Kevlar cone form, drawing influence from the flagship Jade Series.
The Diamond 220C boasts the latest in hi-fi technology to produce a thoroughly enjoyable listening experience. Semi-elliptical ‘break-up’ areas on the woven-kevlar woofer smooth the response through the audible range and the cone edges are treated with a unique diamond pattern moulding.