Mission 700 + Stand (Black Oak)
The Mission 700 with stand is perfect for a luxurious stereo listening setup. The speakers bring high-quality audio and a timeless, classic look to any listening setup. With powerful low-frequencies […]
The Mission 700 with stand is perfect for a luxurious stereo listening setup. The speakers bring high-quality audio and a timeless, classic look to any listening setup. With powerful low-frequencies and detailed highs, they will allow you to explore the detail in your favourite music as you have never been able to previously. Not only will these speakers perform in any environment, but their elegant design will complement any space.
The MISSION 700 Stands are the only way to get the most out of your Mission 700 speakers. Designed with a no-compromise approach to audio, their robust construction allows the speakers to perform at the highest level. Not only do they deliver the best quality sound, but their minimalist design also ensures they will complement any listening space.
Sister model to Mission’s flagship
A sister model Mission’s prestigious flagship 770, the 700 is often referred to as an industry benchmark. Both models have been revisited and updated with the perfect combination of traditional and advanced audio technology.
Precision engineered drivers
As with the 770, the 700 features a new polypropylene cone, capable of delivering tighter and faster bass response than ever before. Mission’s reflex port design reinforces this, enabling the speaker to achieve low distortion and extend the frequency response down below 38 Hz.
Classic, yet modern design
A luxurious design that is true to the original. Featuring a luxurious laminated front and hand-applied wood veneer finish, their sophisticated look with enhance any listening space.
- Lightweight, microfibre dome treble unit produces smooth and detailed high frequencies
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Utilises Mission’s Inverted Drive Geometry (IDG) format – this ensures that the length of the path is equalised and that sound waves will coincide at the listener’s head
- Damped rear chamber ensures the smoothest treble performance
- Low-distortion reflex port then extends down to 38 Hz for the most powerful bass delivery
- Timeless design – classic, authentic look and feel with hand-applied wood veneer
Sold as a set.