Vista 100 soundbar brings a whole new meaning to affordable home cinema systems. Modern flat screen TVs are too thin to be able to produce high-quality audio, so the Wharfedale Vista 100 sets to re-create the missing cinema experience with a sleek unobtrusive soundbar.
Vista 100 soundbar system adds a whole new dimension to affordable home cinema systems. With modern flat screen televisions being too thin to produce high-quality audio, the Vista 100 sets to re-create the cinema experience in a sleek unobtrusive soundbar.
The Vista 100 is both suitable for both table and wall mounting resulting in a cinema sound where the space or budget of 5.1 systems is not available.
Even thought it is extremely compact, the Vista 100 soundbar uses Sonic Emotion Absolute 3D™ technology; an immersive experience where the 6 speakers are used to generate a realitic stereo sound from one source. Not only is the stereo image accurate, but a full range audio quality is achieved from low to high frequencies. The 60 watts of power project the sound loud and clearly in your living area.
Aside from it’s home cinema prowess, the Vista 100 was engineered by Wharfedale as a hi-fi speaker system, with the added convenience of Bluetooth connectivity it becomes a wireless speaker system with the ability to connect your mobile or tablet device, and also has additional line inputs on the rear panel.
- General Description – Multi Channel Soundbar
- Output Power (RMS) – 10 Watts x 6 channels
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB – 65Hz – 18kHz
- Driver Complement – 2 x 75mm, 2 x 70mm, 2 x 50mm
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Yes, V2.1 + EDR Class 2
- Bluetooth Range – Approx 10m (line of sight)
- Digital Inputs – 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Optical
- Analogue Inputs – 1 x RCA Phono, 1 x 3.5mm Jack
- EQ Modes – Game, Movie, Music, Flat (Off)
- Bass and Treble Controls – Yes, Both
- Standby Power Consumption – < 0.5W
- Dimensions in mm (H x W x D) – 810 x 110 x 98mm
- Gross Weight – 3.4 Kg