Paradigm | CI Pro P5-LCR
No ratings yet.(Write a review)
Paradigm | CI Pro P5-LCR CI Pro Series: The Custom Installer’s Smarter Choice. The CI Pro™ Series is Crafted in Canada, taking performance to the next level with patented technology, […]
Paradigm | CI Pro P5-LCR
CI Pro Series: The Custom Installer’s Smarter Choice.
The CI Pro™ Series is Crafted in Canada, taking performance to the next level with patented technology, step-up components, hallmark Paradigm sound quality, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
Integrated Back Box
Get floorstanding performance, without the floorstanding speaker! CI Pro LCR models have integrated back boxes to eliminate the guess work of wall cavities for the highest level of performance.
Screen Compensation Switch
The selectable switch on every LCR model will ensure true acoustic transparency when placed behind micro-perforated projection screens.
Innovative Technology makes the Difference
- NEW X-PAL™ tweeter with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens that protects the delicate pure-aluminum tweeter dome and acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output.
- Our tweeter designs are cooled by the original ultra-stable Ferrofluid, made exclusively by Ferrotec. Ferrofluid is a colloidal suspension of magnetic nano particles in a liquid carrier with low volatility and high thermal stability.
- Superior Mineral-Filled Co-Polymer Polypropylene Bass/Midrage Cones Oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass. Even movie dialog is incredibly clean and clear.
- Paradigm’s patented† Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each cone, achieve greater excursion for a 3dB gain in distortion-free output (50% greater) compared to drivers with standard surrounds. Crafted from audiophile-grade injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART™ surrounds are more durable and reliable, for a lifetime of superior sound.† US patents: D654,479S and 8,340,340B2.
Super-strong die-cast aluminum baskets feature integrated heat sinks for higher power handling, for better bass, better dynamics, and less power compression.
- 1″ High-Power Handling Voice Coil motor structure dramatically increases maximum output level and reduces power compression.
Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology
RED™ Technology (patent pending) is a die-cast aluminum tweeter housing that significantly reduces negative effects of diffraction while improving critical midrange frequencies. The irregular edges and off-center placement break up standing waves typically found around the woofer cone and tweeter housing of traditional designs. Additionally, the aluminum structure dissipates unwanted heat which increases power handling and allows a lower crossover frequency, improving sound and reducing distortion.
Advanced Features for a Solid and Secure Installation
- Die-cast aluminum chassis and clamps add strength and rigidity for better bass and midrange, along with a more durable installation.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- Nickel-plated, spring loaded binding postsfeature a larger wire hole to accept higher-gauge wire or banana plugs.
- Premium-grade components include high-power rated resistors, capacitors, and heavy gauge wire inductors.
- NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.
CI Pro P5-LCR Specifications
Design: 4 driver, dual passive radiators, 3 way, shallow enclosure in-wall design
Crossover: 3rd order electro-acoustic at 2.8 kHz, 2nd order electro-acoustic @ 500 Hz
Frequency Response On-Axis: ±3 dB from 84 Hz – 22 kHz
Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis: ±3 dB from 84 Hz – 19 kHz
High Frequency Driver: 1” (2.5cm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens
Midrange Frequency Driver: 6.5” (16.5cm) coaxial mineral-filled polypropylene driver, die-cast aluminum chassis
Low Frequency Driver: Two 6.5” (16.5cm) mineral-filled polypropylene drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround, die-cast aluminum chassis, 1” (2.5cm) high-temp mid-bass voice coil
Passive Radiators: Two 6.5” (16.5cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cones, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds
Low Frequency Extension: 65 Hz
Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 94 dB / 91 dB
Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-200 W
Maximum Input Power: 130 W
Finishes: White, paintable grille
Weight: 29.0 lbs. (13.2 kg)
Overall Dimensions: 43″ (109.2cm) Height, 9.5″ (24.1cm) Width, 4.125″ (10.5cm) Depth
Cut-Out Dimensions: 42″ (106.7cm) Height, 8.5″ (21.6cm) Width
Minimum Mounting Depth – Depth required is the distance between 1/2″ drywall, or similar material: 3.875″ (9.8cm)