- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 185W per channel
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support
- 3 HDMI outputs (inc Zone 2)
Marantz | SR7013
Marantz SR7013: A 9.2 Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, HEOS, AirPlay 2 and Alexa Voice Compatibility
Marantz has long set the standard for AV receivers combining home theatre prowess with superb music ability, and the SR7013 takes that capability to unprecedented levels, combining the very latest technology for an immersive movie experience, including full 4K compatibility and unparalleled 3D surround sound decoding of all three formats incl. Auro 3D, with precision audio engineering and tuning. Marantz doesn’t believe that home cinema performance should come at the expense of music playback, and the SR7013 is designed to sit at the heart of a complete high-end home entertainment system, with nine powerful amp channels built-in. However it doesn’t stop here as the unit does support 11.2 channel processing, which means by adding an external stereo amplifier a full 11.2 setup is possible.
The SR7013’s futureproof advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through on every input, the SR6013 is absolutely future-proof. And in addition eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) for full resolution 3D audio via ARC is supported too.
Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room music networking technology means the SR7013 can integrate with other HEOS products to enable you to enjoy your favourite music around your home. Explore, browse, and play your own music library, and access online streaming music service and thousands of internet radio stations using the free HEOS app, while Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 let you stream music directly from any compatible device. Use voice control in combination with an Amazon Echo device to expand the experience even further.
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 9x 200 W amplification power; Plenty of power to convince even the most demanding cineast by renowned Marantz performance
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 , Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through; Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (inc Zone 2); Extended connectivity: ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel, and even a display in a second room
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support; eARC supports the most advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling; HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), DTS:X™ (from 2.1.2 up to 7.1.4 with ext. amp), and Auro 3D built-in; Immersive sound from all 3D formats available
- DTS Virtual:X™; Enjoy the complete immersive experience without overhead speakers installed
- IMAX Enhanced audio decoding (update); Offers a new level of quality in immersive sight and sound experiences
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module); Marantz proprietary amplifier technology revealing any audio detail
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; stable Wi-Fi network connection especially in crowded environments
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology; Integrated with other HEOS devices for whole-house entertainment
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more; Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support; High Resolution audio streaming, with gapless playback
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ; Delivering the ultimate optimization and equalization for your room
- Works With Amazon Alexa; Controlling the unit and selecting music by voice (Amazon Echo device required)
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz AVR Remote App; Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting; Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected; Audio and video around the home; expandable surround; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
Powerful 9 Channel Discrete Amplifier, and Eco Mode
The SR7013 features identical discrete high-current output power amplifier devices on each of its 9 channels for superb sound with both music and movies. Rated at 200 watts per channel, it has low-impedance drive capability, for excellent speaker control, and is compatible with 4 ohm speakers too. To enjoy immersive 3D sound, you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without the need of external amplifier, or expand to 7.1.4 with an additional two-channel amplifier using the SR7013’s 11.2channel processing. Meanwhile the Eco mode provides energy savings: it features an on-screen Eco meter, and allows the receiver to be used in power-saving mode if activated by customer manually or using the intelligent AUTO mode. It will either reduce the maximum output power or adopt low-power strategies at more modest settings – and all without affecting the SR7013’s superb sound quality.
Latest HDMI Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Along with 8 HDMI inputs, including one conveniently located on the front panel for quick connection, the SR7013 has an advanced video section supporting the latest HDMI specification, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through support is available on every input, with pass-through for HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), a new broadcast HDR format. HDCP 2.2 compatibility for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, means the SR7013 is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and 4K Ultra HD streams and downloads, and its video processor can transcode and upconvert analogue and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favourite legacy sources. Three HDMI outputs are provided – two for the main zone, so you can run a TV and projector in parallel, and one for a second zone.
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism. Enjoy a 5.1 or even 7.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers or 4 Dolby Atmos elevation speakers (7.1.4 with additional 2 channel amplifier) for the ultimate home theatre experience – including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favourite movies. The included spatial remapping engine, DTS Neural:X™, gives your movie, game and music collections a new lease on life! DTS:X brings the theatre home, even without overhead speakers installed.
Putting you in a cocoon of life-like sound. Auro-3D® elevates the home theatre experience to amazing new levels by delivering the excitement of three-dimensional sound for music, games, broadcast, and films while enhancing your existing audio-visual collection, thanks to Auromatic up-mixing engine.
HDMI eARC Support
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports Dolby Atmos or DTS:X from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection for the simplest setup.
HEOS, Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay 2 Capability
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi streaming connectivity, the SR7013 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. With Apple’s AirPlay 2 compatibility, you can enjoy listing to your favourite tracks wirelessly from your favourite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
Introducing HEOS: Your Perfect Solution for Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming
The SR7013’s built-in HEOS technology allows you to stream and play back your favourite music wirelessly from literally unlimited sources. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer, Amazon Music or your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS components like the HEOS speaker range or other HEOS-capable receivers, you can play all your music throughout the whole house. Control it all effortlessly with the free HEOS app.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Enjoy hands-free control with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more — “Just Ask.” Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for SR6013, HEOS devices and other selected Marantz products. An Amazon Echo device is required.
Marantz AVR Remote
Re-designed from the ground up, the Marantz AVR Remote app gives you unprecedented control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers, from iOS and Android phones and tablets. Along with many new features, the graphics and user interface have been completely overhauled: control power, volume, input and settings, or switch within the app to the HEOS app to access an incredible range of music content and streaming services, all with full HEOS wireless multi-room control.
Discover the incredible fidelity of high resolution audio with the SR7013’s ability to decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD). Play hi-res music via the front panel USB port and network sources, and also listen to other popular file types such as MP3.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on all channels
For optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with lowest distortion, the SR6013 features advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM D/A converters on all channels. This ensures consistent high fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
High Grade Audio Components
Featuring exclusive Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology found on our Reference Series components, the SR7013 incorporates multiple HDAM modules which provide superior low noise wideband performance in an all-discrete configuration, compared to conventional op amp ICs. HDAM technology provides an ultra fast slew rate for true wideband response and maximum dynamic range to deliver optimum sound quality with today’s high resolution audio formats. In addition to HDAM technology, the SR7013 also features Current Feedback instead of the typical voltage feedback configuration. A Marantz innovation introduced on our very first audiophile amplifiers more than 60 years ago, Current Feedback technology provides a wide closed-loop bandwidth and very high slew rate, delivering superior fidelity with wideband audio sources.
Integrated Phono Input
Easily connect your analogue turntable to the receiver and enjoy the pure intent of each recording within your vinyl collection.
Advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32
Equipped with the flagship Audyssey suite of features, the SR7013 features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction using advanced DSP algorithms. With the supplied measurement microphone, it analyzes the output of each speaker (including the subwoofers) at up to 8 measurement locations, then generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the bets possible sound. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound effects, while Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level. Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full-range balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing close-by neighbours or those in other rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup, allowing deeper bass with improved definition when compared to a single subwoofer configuration.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The SR7013 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation.
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems.
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes.
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair.
- Switch between 2 high frequency rolloff target curves.
- Enable/Disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother.
- Save and load calibration results.
External Control Capabilities
The SR7013 has a range of features to provide enhanced control and compatibility with 3rd party and custom integration solutions, including IP control, either via wired LAN connection or Wi-Fi. For compatibility with other components there’s a remote control input and output on the rear panel, along with a flasher input and a 12V trigger output, while for direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, there’s an RS-232C serial port. The SR7013 also features Crestron Connected for quick and easy integration with home automation equipment. The SRM – Smart Remote Management access allows CI dealer utilizing ihiji or Domotz 3rd party management system to setup the unit from remote location.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
A single subwoofer demands optimal placement to avoid audible peaks and dips in the low-frequency response at the main listening position. The SR7013 supports two subwoofers: used in different locations, these will even out the low-frequency response for more accurate bass anywhere in the room.
Whatever your family’s entertainment needs, the SR7013 delivers: you can enjoy 7.1-channel surround sound in the main room, and at the same time play stereo sound from another source in a different part of the house. Simply connect a pair of stereo speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs, or hook up a separate stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs.
Smart TV Connectivity
Via the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality on some Smart TVs, it’s possible to control the SR7013 with the TV’s remote handset. With the receiver’s “HDMI control” set to ON, set “Smart Menu” receiver control functions and the TV’s Smart Menu home screen will provide you direct access to source and surround mode selections, the main setup menu, and Smart Select configuration presets.
Simple Smart Select Functions
The SR7013 has four Smart Select buttons on the front panel and the remote control: each stores a preferred setup – input, volume and Audyssey configuration – for a particular source. Push one button and the SR7013 can be perfectly configured for anything from Blu-ray or your TV set-top box to your favourite Internet radio station.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
For easy installation, the SR7013’s horizontal row of premium loudspeaker terminals is colour coded, with a set of matching cable-labels supplied to ensure correct hook-up. The AVR’s clear graphical on-screen display has an exclusive Setup Assistant, combining with the Quick Start guide to provide guidance and optimise critical settings for the best possible sound quality, whatever your configuration.
More than 60 Years of Audiophile Heritage
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world. Because Music Matters so much in our lives, the SR7013 carries on our long tradition of delivering superlative stereo listening, as well as the ultimate home theatre experience.
- Buy Now $2,699
Learn More $1,399
- 5-channel discrete power amplifier
- 85W per channel
- Control with Amazon Alexa voice commands.
Learn More $1,899
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier; 90 W per channel
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front)
- Built-in HEOS technology
Buy Now $7,999
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver; 205W per channel
- Built-in HEOS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Learn More $1,199
- 5-channel amplifier, 85 W per channel
- 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front)
- Built-in Wi-Fi, HEOS integration, AirPlay
Buy Now $3,999
- 3cm-thick heavy acrylic platter
- Black felt cover
- Solid aluminium feet