Bowers & Wilkins HTM6 (Matte White)
Out of stock
Proprietary drivers A closer look at Bowers & Wilkins’ superior technology will give you some idea of why this speaker sounds so good. The Decoupled Double Dome tweeter features a thin, […]
A closer look at Bowers & Wilkins’ superior technology will give you some idea of why this speaker sounds so good.
The Decoupled Double Dome tweeter features a thin, light aluminum dome, surrounded by a second, thicker ring that reduces distortion. The assembly is decoupled from the mount to isolate it from cabinet vibrations that can color sound.
The dual Continuum™ woofers borrow technology from the company’s high-end 800 Series. The cone’s composite construction smooths transitions to deliver highly accurate dialogue and music.
Flowport™ for better bass
The HTM6 offers deep, rich bass, thanks to Flowport technology. Its bass reflex enclosure features a rear-firing, dimpled and flared port that provides natural bass response without the turbulent “chuffing” that standard ports can create. The speaker includes a two-piece foam plug that can be inserted if you want to adjust bass response to your liking.
- 1″ Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter
- dual 5″ Continuum™ cone woofers
- vented cabinet with rear-firing port
- includes two-piece foam port plug for adjusting the speaker’s low-frequency performance
- frequency response: 72-28,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- maximum amplifier power: 120 watts
- gold-plated dual binding post speaker terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- acoustically transparent, removable magnetic grille
- 18-15/16″W x 6-3/8″H x 11-1/16″D
- weight: 17.2 lbs.