- Compact centre channel speaker
- Brings superior dialogue clarity to the home cinema experience
Bowers & Wilkins | Floorstanding Speaker – 703 S2
PURCHASE ANY BOWERS & WILKINS 703 S2, AND RECEIVE A BONUS SET OF PX7 WIRELESS HEADPHONES WORTH $849* *Offer finishes end of June 2021 A big speaker in every sense, […]
PURCHASE ANY BOWERS & WILKINS 703 S2, AND RECEIVE A BONUS SET OF PX7 WIRELESS HEADPHONES WORTH $849*
*Offer finishes end of June 2021
A big speaker in every sense, the 703 S2 has both the grace and power to bring every element of your music to life, from delicate nuances to monstrous bass lines.
Carbon Dome™ tweeter
Carbon Dome™ tweeters are a brand new technology purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double-dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
First introduced with the 800 Series Diamond, the Continuum™ cone represents the biggest step-change in midrange performance since Kevlar®. Its woven, coated material provides highly controlled break-up, resulting in a more open, neutral midrange.
The midrange driver in the floor-standers feature a decoupled design, adapted from a similar system in the 800 Series Diamond. Decoupling reduces cabinet colouration, and boosts midrange clarity.
Aerofoil™ Profile bass cone
Developed using advanced computer modeling techniques, the Aerofoil™ Profile bass cone has a variable thickness, providing stiffness and rigidity where it’s needed most. The result: deep and dynamic bass.
The 703 S2 is available in Gloss Black, Satin White, and Rosenut.
- 2-way vented-box system
- Studio-inspired technologies
- Immaculate sound quality
- 700 Series’ flagship floorstander
- state-of-the-art technologies
- Solid body Carbon Dome tweeter housing
- Large high-performance centre-channel speaker
- Two dedicated bass drivers
- FST Continuum Cone midrange
- Slim, high-performance floorstander
- Designed to blend unobtrusively into your home environment
- Designed for use on a bookshelf or stand
- Two-way design
- Ideal for smaller rooms
- Bookshelf/standmount speaker
- Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Acoustic heft to satisfy the demands of bigger rooms