- Slim, high-performance floorstander
- Designed to blend unobtrusively into your home environment
Bowers & Wilkins | Bookshelf Speaker – 707 S2
END OF FINANCIAL YEAR OFFER: $400 TRADE IN on your old speakers The 707 S2’s two-way design makes for a sound that feels remarkably cohesive. That’s down to the purity […]
END OF FINANCIAL YEAR OFFER:
$400 TRADE IN on your old speakers
The 707 S2’s two-way design makes for a sound that feels remarkably cohesive. That’s down to the purity of its components, including a Continuum™ cone bass/midrange driver and a Carbon Dome™ tweeter.
Carbon Dome™ tweeter
Carbon Dome™ tweeters are a brand new technology purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double-dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
First introduced with the 800 Series Diamond, the Continuum™ cone represents the biggest step-change in midrange performance since Kevlar®. Its woven, coated material provides highly controlled break-up, resulting in a more open, neutral midrange.
The 707 S2 is available in Gloss Black or Rosenut.
- Compact centre channel speaker
- Brings superior dialogue clarity to the home cinema experience
- 2-way vented-box system
- Studio-inspired technologies
- Immaculate sound quality
- Large high-performance centre-channel speaker
- Two dedicated bass drivers
- FST Continuum Cone midrange
- Bookshelf/standmount speaker
- Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Acoustic heft to satisfy the demands of bigger rooms
- 700 Series’ flagship floorstander
- state-of-the-art technologies
- Solid body Carbon Dome tweeter housing
- Substantial three-way floorstander
- Built to fill even the largest rooms with full-blooded, realistic sound