- 11.2 Pre-Amplifier Channels
- Dolby Atmos
- DTS Play-Fi
- HDMI 2.0a
Anthem | D2v 3D
Anthem | D2v 3D
Pushing the Boundaries
The D2v 3D pushes the boundaries on what you expect from music and home theater performance. With the unparalleled flexibility you have to come to expect from Anthem processors, it provides both the versatility and adjustability you need to ale all of your digital video components work together seamlessly. The results are spectacular.
Ready for 3D
From riding the third dimension on light cycles in the movie Tron, to racing through the 3D jungles of Pandora in Avatar, the movie experience is always better in triple dimensions. 3D video has a different structure than traditional video so it must pass through the A/V processor without being affected. The new Anthem D2v circuit board automatically detects the presence of 3D video and go into passthrough mode as per a source menu option for video output configuration, passing the 3D HDMI signal from a 3D Blu-ray player to a 3D TV at resolutions up to 1080p. For additional convenience, in passthrough mode the output refresh rate is now automatically matched to the source’s frame refresh rate which is useful for sources that output a mix between 24, 50 and 60 Hz.
It’s now 3D equipped. Fully featured 7.1-channel audio and video processor, 8 HDMI Inputs and 2 Parallel HDMI outputs with the top four ports (HDMI 1 through 4) and top output (HDMI 1) supporting true bypass sensing 3D inputs automatically, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM 24/192, highest quality 1080p upscaling with 1080p24 compatibility, Anthem Room Correction, premium quality A/D and D/A converters, 24-bit/192 kHz upsampling on all channels in main zone, two stereo zones.
As Good as It Gets
Sound from HDMI sources plays perfectly, at least it does if you’re using a D2v. Why? In the D2v, all eight HDMI inputs are connected through high-performance TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) timing regenerators and multiplexers. The receiver contains a programmable equalizer and a Clock Data Recovery (CDR) function for each of the three TMDS pairs in an HDMI or DVI signal. The TMDS data outputs are regenerated and perfectly aligned to the regenerated TMDS clock signal, creating an extremely clean low-jitter DVI/HDMI signal that is easily decoded by the HDMI receiver. This is particularly useful for cleaning up a noisy/jittery source, or when a long or low-quality cable is being used.
Broadcast-Quality Digital Video Processing
- Video Format Conversion—the latest-generation Sigma Designs VXP broadcast-quality digital image processor (supporting deep color and better-than-ever video algorithms!) converts any SD or HD video standard to other video standards.
- Quadruple video output configuration makes it easy to switch from one configuration to another.
- Superior image quality using per-pixel processing and motion-adaptive de-interlacing ensures optimal image sharpness and picture resolution.
- Dynamic directional interpolation eliminates jaggy artifacts found in traditional de-interlacing algorithms.
- Full film-mode detection for all SD and HD inputs.
- Video transcoding allows S-Video and Component Video inputs to be digitally processed and enhanced, and then routed through the Component or HDMI outputs.
- Each source can be adjusted independently for best picture.
Enhanced Video Performance
- Adjustable cropping
- Aspect ratio control
- Chroma bug filter
- Frame lock
- Gamma correction
- Adjustable noise reduction
- Adjustable detail enhancement
- Custom output resolution and timing via PC utility
- All on-screen displays are shown through HDMI and Component Video
- On-screen display shows adjustments being made (can be disabled)
- All functions are available for HD input